Welcome to my Full Sail University Blog!

I hear, and I forget.
I see, and I remember.
I do, and I understand.
-Chinese Proverb

Friday, July 30, 2010

BP12_Flash CS4_post1

Flash CS4 is a software that I've always come across and have had the curiosity of trying it out.  However, the two times that I tried exploring the program I found myself overwhelmed and completely lost. Since I read that we are going to using Flash for month 6, I figured I should get started because it looks like a time consuming program.

I went to Lynda.com and began taking the 'getting started with Flash CS4' courses.  I've completed Chapters 1 and 2. In chapter 1, I learned about different file types, Flash interface, and workspaces. In chapter 2, I learned how to use drawing tools and symbols.

I started with circles & Pac mans slowly emerged.
I took my drawing & converted it into a symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment